lunes, 29 de junio de 2009

Cover Letter

Ludvika Sweden
15 Statorvagen,
Buckingham,
4002

Home: 01234 567 8910
vanessa@urbe.com

1th July 2009

Christine Smith
VP Technical Services
ABB Company
1224 Main Street
Ludvika, AT1 B23





Dear Ms. Smith:

Are you searching for a software engineer with a proven ability to develop high-performance applications and technical innovations? If so, please consider my enclosed CV.

Since 2007, I have served as a software engineer for Action Company, where I have been repeatedly recognised for developing innovative solutions for multimillion-pound, globally deployed software and systems. I am responsible for full lifecycle development of next-generation software, from initial requirement gathering to design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation.

Known for excellent client-facing skills, I have participated in proposals and presentations that have secured six-figure contracts. I also excel in merging business and user needs into high-quality, cost-effective design solutions while keeping within budgetary constraints.

My technical expertise includes cross-platform proficiency (Windows, UNIX, Linux and VxWorks); fluency in 13 scripting/programming languages (including C, C++, VB, Java, Perl and SQL); and advanced knowledge of developer applications, tools, methodologies and best practices (including OOD, client/server architecture and self-test automation).

My experience developing user-friendly solutions on time and on budget would enable me to step into a software engineering role at ABB Company and hit the ground running. I will follow up with you next week, and you may reach me at 01234 567 8910.

I look forward to speaking to you.


Yours sincerely,


Vanessa Villasmil

1 comentario: