lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

THE INTERVIEW

I decided to interview to my older brother who is Informatics Engineer:

1)Could you please define Engineering in your own words?

R.- The engineering makes the world to turn... it makes the things to happen, it makes the factories to operate... it makes the devices to works... The engineer, acording to the branch, can solve any real problems that arise in the industry... a computer applications or programs, a mechanics applications to solve a industrial need; the computing, electronics and electrics makes the humanking life more productive and confortable ...

2) What influenced you to pursue Informatics Engineering?
R.- I want to be a part of the people who can make the world to turn... I like to solve practical problems... and I think that the informatics is the chance to do it. I like the computers because I can make them to do tasks that allow me to give solutions to an enterprise need; for example; writing a program to control a factory production process, writing a computer program that allow the user to operate an appliance, communicate the people across a network, among others...

3)Could you please describe the educational process require to become an Engineer?

R.- It's mandatory to study the teorethical principles, but the basis of a good educational process must consist of proper real industrial laboratories that allow the students to implement these principles; the objetive is to produce a professional to be able to solve a real industrial problems.

4) What are skills you need to be a good engineer?

R.- A good enginner must gather, at the least, thefollowing skills:
4.1.- He (or She) must be ready to face any challenge. No fear.
4.2. He (or She) must be creative, proactive and positive.
4.3.- He (or She) must be capable to solve technical problems in a efficient manner.
4.4.- He (or She) must have an open mind for acepting new ideas that improve the the way to do the job.

5) What job considerations were you looking for after you complete your education?

R.- I will be looking for a job that I love... I know is not that easy.. but I want a job that allow me to do something valuable for the humanking... Maybe the software development, communications, manufacturing process, among others...


6) What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
R.- I really loved the classmates parties on vacations...

7) From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
R.- Well, when you choose that king of careers, you have no much time to have fun... If you want to get a good mark, maybe you need spend all the time you have... no parties, no fun, sometime no girldfriends... je je ... I think I was a nerd.. je je... anyway...


8) What are your plans for the future?
R.-If you mean in a professional way... I told you before... I want to make the world to turn... doing something important... I want to write great computer program... maybe being a part of a professional team that excute an important project... like Microsoft... je je ... I want to do something that many people use... je je..

9) Point your most personally gratifying moment in engineering school?
R.- I remember the time when I had to carry out an school project; it was about programing a video game using Macromedia Flash... it was not that easy, but I was able to reach the goal... It made me feel so good and happy. I got a good mark.

10) Why would you recommend engineering as a career?
R.- The phisicians cure the world, but we make it to turn.... I don't want to be an arrogant person, but if you want to make the world to turn... Do study Engeenering... It's for the person who loves the challenges!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Excellent post,

    Preparing yourself best for the job interview and especially if it is the job interview for the job you have always longed for could be exceptionally demanding and nerve-racking. Moreover, they are the job interview preparations that could make or break the upshots on a job interview. It is better that you prepare yourself meticulously for the show and get all set to chase the success in conquering the job of your dreams. So here's how to prepare you best to succeed in a job interview and hear the extreme words of happiness "Wow! You are hired!"

    ResponderEliminar